Become a Member
The HDPV Alliance is open to new members who want to offer HDPV branded products or services to the market. Companies throughout the PV industry are encouraged to join including system developers and EPCs, manufacturers or distributors of inverters, modules, BOS components, software monitoring and Operations and Maintenance (O&M) providers.
Companies that join the Alliance are able to offer differentiated value and make it easy for their customers to identify and source products featuring the HDPV advantage.
- Inverter Manufacturers: access HDPV compliance standards to optimize inverters
- PV Module Suppliers: ensure your modules are compatible with HDPV electronics and ready for use in lowest cost, highest performance system designs
- Balance of System (BOS) Component Providers: identify your equipment as compatible with HDPV compliant inverters and PV modules to be part of lower cost system designs
- Software Monitoring and O&M Providers: differentiate your products and services by leveraging the higher definition information and controls enabled by HDPV compliant products
- Project Developers, Integrators and EPCs: build systems with the HDPV Advantage to achieve the lowest cost, highest performance systems and deliver a higher ROI
All members gain the right to use the HDPV logo, are listed on the HDPV Alliance website, and benefit from pooled Alliance marketing dollars that drive demand to member products and services.